Snooze in the Fort, like a pea in the pod, a fit that simply makes our souls sigh. We love the community, the drive, collegiate ways, rivers that flow, beer that reciprocates, environmental leaders, and folks who love great food! A vision for years and a fruition come April 2010!
Addy (Click for directions via car, bus, bike or foot): 144 W Mountain Ave, Ft Collins, Colorado 80524
Hours: Monday thru Friday : 6:30 AM til 2:30PM; Saturday & Sunday : 7AM til 2:30PM
Phone : 970.482.WAKE (9253)
Fax : ummm... email?
Reservations: We're a walk in, first come first serve kinda joint. Sorry for the inconvenience to you all but come on down, drink some coffee, chat with friends, and dream of Snooze food magic.
Debra Ryan (Ft Fun GM) Dr. Woo:
What brought you to Snooze?
Fate brought me to Snooze. When Adam asks one of my closest friends who is brokering our Fort Collins space if she knew anyone interested in running a Snooze…I jumped quick!
Where do you hail from?
I hail from…FORT COLLINS born and raised.
What Snooze Pancake best describes you?
My cake. I would be a cake with bananas and NUTS with a side of mixed fruit. Simple and delicious.
Larry Lujan (Fort Fun Head) LL Cool Cakes:
What brought me to Snooze?
Taylor Mclaughlin (Fort Fun AGM) Miss Chutzpah:
1. What brought me to Snooze? The atmosphere and the food. There is no where else like it and I really wanted to be apart of something so original and so dynamic.
2. I hail from… Naples, Florida
3. The pancake that best describes me is…The blueberry pancake. Classic and still my favorite.
Enrique Juarez (Fort Fun Sous) Trickster:
1. I was looking for something different and I definitely found what I was looking for.
2. I am from Mexico city.
3. The pancake is tiramisu because it has my favorite 3 ingredients: coffee, brandy and sweet.